Slim in 6 Review
I am not writing this Slim in 6 Review because of something I’ve read. I’m writing this because, yes, I’ve done Slim in 6. Slim in 6 is a program that I didn’t think I would like, and seemed a bit hokey. It seemed like the girl thing to do. Slim in 6 wasn’t something I really wanted to do but as a Beachbody Coach, I thought I needed to in order to get a feel for the programs so I could either recommend and/or help other people through it. But, it was kind of like Mikey in the Life Commercial. I not only liked it, I LOVED it. And, I still do. There are times now when I want to switch things up and do a double on a day or something like that and I still will pop in a Slim in 6 DVD and do it. I have also done the Slim Series but I doubt I do a review on that. I may one day. It’s basically just ramped up versions of Slim in 6 though and I highly recommend it. So, for this Slim in 6 Review, I will focus on the basics of Slim in 6.
Slim in 6 Review – What to Expect
Slim in 6 was filmed in a studio setting that isn’t what you’d expect. It’s all about working out and real working out though. For Slim in 6, Debbie Siebers starts you off with lunges and squats and follows it up with more lunges and squats. The good new is it works. The bad news is, it hurts, in a good way. But, everything is modifiable and for me, it was good to know that it was fairly easy on my knees. In the beginning I couldn’t bend all the way down and didn’t have the flexibility I needed to move the way they do in the videos. But the more I did it, the more I found myself pushing and getting the most out of it. The program basically starts with a relatively short 36 minute session of Start It Up. Once you start feeling good and you can do the program with medium intensity and relative ease, you move on to Ramp It Up which is 57 minutes long. After a couple of weeks, you should be ready to move on to Burn It Up. The thing that surprised me is the way she moves you through the exercises. You start standing and doing lunges and squats and progress to upper body work with resistance bands for upper body muscle tone. Then, you go to the floor work that hits your glutes, quads and hamstrings in ways you can’t imagine. I tell people, Slim in 6 makes my eyeballs sweat because men don’t cry. It’s tough. What’s funny though is, she does it in a way that’s enjoyable, as sick as that sounds. It’s great when you can push through all of the floor work. Even though it felt like you could fry an egg on my butt, once I pushed through the pain, I found I could do more reps and everything did start to firm up. If there is one program that is fast and enjoyable that you can see nearly immediate results from, I would have to say it would be Slim in 6. Coupled with Shakeology in the form or a Slim in 6 Challenge Pack, you will not be disappointed in what you see. You will begin to see the fat melt away, your thighs, hips and butt getting slimmer and firmer, and you will feel more confident about yourself. The Slim in 6 program also has all three components needed for a balanced workout. You will have cardio, resistance and flexibility. The Slim & 6-Pack Ab workout is also second to none. Also, we have met and worked out with Debbie Siebers live and we’ve had the opportunity to hang out with her at Beachbody events. My suggestion for my Slim in 6 Review is, if you are thinking about it, knowing we are headed fast toward Swimsuit Season, get this program with the Challenge Pack. You will not regret it. Contact me and let’s talk about it!!
Slim in 6 Review – What You Get
Slim in 6® includes:
- Start It Up! – Introduces you to the basic Slim Training moves for burning calories and reshaping your body. (36 minutes)
- Ramp It Up! – Helps you burn more calories each day to accelerate your results. (57 minutes)
- Burn It Up! – Takes slimming and toning to the next level to complete your body reshaping. (64 minutes)
Tools for tracking your progress:
- Simple Steps to Success! – A guidebook that helps you get the most out of your program for your best results.
- Step-by-Step Nutrition Guide – Helps you make the right food choices so you lose weight faster.
- Motivational calendar – Lets you chart your progress.
- Tape measure – Helps you watch the inches melt away.
- Free online access – Get diet and fitness tips and amazing peer support.
Plus 2 bonus workouts:
- Slim & 6-Pack – Advanced abs routine for flat, sexy abs. (16 minutes)
- Slim & Limber – Flexibility routine to revitalize you on your days off. (17 minutes)
Plus 4 FREE gifts:
- 6-Day Express Diet Plan – Helps you lose up to 6 pounds and 6 inches in your first 6 days. Also includes a handy measurement tracker.
- Cardio Core! Express workout – New moves to burn fat while tightening and strengthening your core. (35 minutes)
- Slim Training Band – Resistance band to help you burn fat and tone muscle even faster.