Turbo Jam Review
Yes, I’m doing a Turbo Jam Review. Don’t act so shocked!! When you think about getting in shape, most people think about going running or hitting the treadmill or an elliptical in the gym. I had someone ask me the other day if they should get an elliptical or a treadmill. My answer was simple. Get the treadmill. A treadmill can hold a lot more towels when you use it for a week and then start using it as a towel rack. Of course, I was being a bit sarcastic (insert shocked face here), but it’s true for most people. I know because my wife talked me into getting a treadmill several years ago. She used it for about a week. I used it a lot more than she did but it was just boring to me. I would run for awhile and then that was it. I much preferred running on the open road where there is scenery and changing conditions, but I do know that a lot of people LOVE running on a treadmill or an elliptical. They are a strange breed for sure. But, there are options out there if you think you fall into that category of people who will get a piece of equipment like that and then not use it. The answer is simple. Get a Beachbody program and workout at home and pick something that is fun. Beachbody has a lot of great workouts and it may take looking at a few but there is one out there that we call your “soul mate” workout. When I think of a fun workout, even though I’m a “manly man”, the first one that comes to mind is Turbo Jam. So, of course my Turbo Jam Review will include some fun, right?
Check out this video made by Beachbody. This is better than any Turbo Jam Review I could do.
Turbo Jam Review – My Impressions
My Turbo Jam Review wouldn’t be complete without my experience. When I did my first Turbo Jam workouts, it was almost on a dare from my wife. I wanted to find out what it was about because she was doing it and loving it. She told me I’d love it too. So, I told her I wanted to do some Cardio. She handed me “Cardio Party”. I did OK with it, but truthfully, I didn’t break a sweat. By the time I figured out what the moves were, she had moved onto something else. I told my wife and she laughed and told me to do “Learn and Burn”. I watched it and had my A-HA moments on the moves. After that, I went back in and put in Cardio Party again the next day and…WOW!! I not only broke a sweat, I broke out into a flop sweat!! And, yes, I do have to admit. It was fun!! I have to admit, still though, that Turbo Jam isn’t my soul mate workout, but it is fun. The music is off the hook. The workouts are low impact also and she throws in some Capoeira moves that are fun to do. Have I mentioned this workout is fun?
Chalene Johnson makes sure everything is fun and lighthearted, and I love it when she calls me “Baby Doll” because of course she was thinking of me when she said it to the camera! The mood of the workout is serious though. Oh, and have I mentioned it’s fun? I would love to think I look good dancing, but this is a workout I make sure I do when no one is around and watching. I still occasionally pop a DVD in and do it, but I have to be in the mood for a Turbo Jam workout. I love it when the sirens go off and it’s Turbo Time. I really think this set of workouts would be invaluable in your collection.
Right now, also, you can get a Turbo Jam Challenge Pack that comes with Shakeology, weighted gloves and everything you see below. Also, as always, you have a 30 day money back guarantee on everything that Beachbody has. Contact me and let’s get you moving to get you in great shape for summer. You won’t regret getting this workout. So, for this Turbo Jam Review, my opinion is, of course, get it!
Turbo Jam Review – What You Get!!
- Learn & Burn – Chalene shows you the “Elite 11” moves you’ll use throughout the workouts.
- Turbo Sculpt – A 40-minute tighten-and-tone session to reshape, trim, and flatten those problem areas.
- 20 Minute Workout – For when you’re short on time.
- Cardio Party – A turbocharged, 45-minute dance-fest.
- Ab Jam – A standing ab routine that attacks your core from every angle.
Tools for optimal results:
- “Elite 11” flash cards. To show you the signature moves.
- 24/7 Online Support. Access live chats with Chalene and an amazing online community.
- Turbo Results Fitness and Nutrition Guide. All the information you need, plus Chalene’s favorite meals, daily workout calendar, and dining-out guide.
3 bonus gifts:
- Turbo Sculpting Gloves. Scientifically proven to increase muscle activity by up to 96 percent, for faster results.
- Punch, Kick & Jam. An advanced workout specially designed to tap into the power of the Turbo Sculpting Gloves. (50 inutes)
- Turbo Slim® rapid results program. An easy-to-follow meal plan to help you lose up to 10 inches in just 10 workouts. Includes a measurement card and tape measure for tracking your progress.
As a Beachbody Coach, I highly recommend getting this program. If you have any questions about my Turbo Jam review, get in touch with me. I’d love to help you get in the best shape of your life and start your fitness journey with this program.